- May 11: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- May 2: 2022 Nissan Rogues Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 25 days ago
- April 22: Nissan Sentra Headlight Replacement Recall Affects 6,000 Cars recalls | 35 days ago
- March 13: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 75 days ago
- March 11: Top Vehicle Safety Picks For 2022 news | 77 days ago
2015 Nissan Sentra
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data from the earlier model years in this same 7th generation Sentra.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Sentra owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
Worst 2015 Nissan Sentra Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems38NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 22
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 47
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 18
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 77
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 108
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 41
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- windows / windshield problems1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 12
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.