- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 47 days ago
Nissan Recall : Shift Lever May Move Allowing Vehicle Rollaway
2013 Nissan Titan
If the vehicle is unintentionally shifted out of park, it could roll away and lead to personal injury or a vehicle crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Lever And Linkage — Column Shift
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2013 Titan trucks manufactured from January 22, 2013, through February 20, 2013; and model year 2013 NV vehicles manufactured from December 17, 2012, through February 20, 2013 and equipped with steering column-mounted transmission shift levers. Chemicals used in the manufacturing of the shift lever assembly may result in the malfunction of the brake shift interlock allowing the transmission shift lever to be shifted out of Park without depressing the brake pedal.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will remedy the vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on April 15, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.