- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 0 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 8 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Shift Lever May Move Allowing Vehicle Rollaway
2013 Nissan Titan
If the vehicle is unintentionally shifted out of park, it could roll away and lead to personal injury or a vehicle crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Lever And Linkage — Column Shift
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2013 Titan trucks manufactured from January 22, 2013, through February 20, 2013; and model year 2013 NV vehicles manufactured from December 17, 2012, through February 20, 2013 and equipped with steering column-mounted transmission shift levers. Chemicals used in the manufacturing of the shift lever assembly may result in the malfunction of the brake shift interlock allowing the transmission shift lever to be shifted out of Park without depressing the brake pedal.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will remedy the vehicles, free of charge. The recall began on April 15, 2013. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.