- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 6 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 28 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 31 days ago
Ram Recall P13: Improperly Machined Transmission Case/Rollaway
2014 Ram 1500
If the park pawl does not properly engage, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash and occupant or pedestrian injuries.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 vehicles manufactured January 24, 2014, through February 5, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the transmission case may have been improperly machined which can result in the park pawl not properly engaging when the transmission is in the 'Park' position.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the transmission, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 21, 2014. Owners may contract Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P13.
- Documents (12)
- Defect Notice(Part 573) Amended
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
Click a tab for more information.