- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 1 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 14: Goodyear G286A Tire Lawsuit Ends With $33 Million Jury Verdict news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 11 days ago
Ram Recall P13: Improperly Machined Transmission Case/Rollaway
2014 Ram 1500
If the park pawl does not properly engage, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash and occupant or pedestrian injuries.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 vehicles manufactured January 24, 2014, through February 5, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the transmission case may have been improperly machined which can result in the park pawl not properly engaging when the transmission is in the 'Park' position.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the transmission, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 21, 2014. Owners may contract Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P13.
- Documents (12)
- Defect Notice(Part 573) Amended
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
Click a tab for more information.