- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 11 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 24: Cadillac CT6 Cars Recalled For Child Seat Restraint Issues recalls | 22 days ago
Ram Recall P13: Improperly Machined Transmission Case/Rollaway
2014 Ram 1500
If the park pawl does not properly engage, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash and occupant or pedestrian injuries.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 vehicles manufactured January 24, 2014, through February 5, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the transmission case may have been improperly machined which can result in the park pawl not properly engaging when the transmission is in the 'Park' position.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the transmission, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on May 21, 2014. Owners may contract Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P13.
- Documents (12)
- Defect Notice(Part 573) Amended
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
Click a tab for more information.