- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 46 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 48 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 48 days ago
Ram Recall U43: Incorrect Transmission Park Rods Installed
2018 Ram 1500
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended vehicle movement and the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Charger, Durango and Challenger, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wrangler, Chrysler 300, and RAM 1500 vehicles. An incorrect transmission park lock rod may have been installed in the transmission.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install the correct park lock rod, free of charge. The recall began June 28, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U43.
Click a tab for more information.