- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 13 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 15 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 19 days ago
2018 Ram 1500
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Ram 1500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Ram 1500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the rear axle assembly fails, it can cause a loss of drive or the rear wheels may lock up. Either scenario increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A loss of image in the rearview camera while backing up can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended ... Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »