- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 45 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 47 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
Ram Recall U56: Loss Of Visibility In Backup Camera/FMVSS 111
2018 Ram 1500
A loss of image in the rearview camera while backing up can increase the risk of a crash.
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Journey and RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 vehicles. The backup camera may experience a loss of image display while backing up. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rearview mirror, free of charge. The recall began August 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U56.
Click a tab for more information.