- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 8 days ago
- May 13: Ford Transit Connect Sunroof Recall Announced recalls | 19 days ago
- April 27: Jeep Sway Bar Lawsuit Says Disconnect Fails news | 35 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 23: Tesla Model X 'Ice Breaker' Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 39 days ago
Ram TSB #09-003-19
2020 Ram 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- GEN-2 and GEN-3 - 3.0L Oil Filter Cartridge Identification Differences This bulletin highlights the design differences in the oil filter cartridges used in the GEN-2, and GEN-3 3.0L diesel. As well as potential issues that can arise should the incorrect filter be used in each application. Although similar in design, the oil filter cartridges used on the GEN-2 and GEN-3 3.0L diesel engines are different in design. Interchanging them may result in premature engine damage over time.
Click a tab for more information.