- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 6 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 13 days ago
- March 14: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Ram TSB #21-042-19
2020 Ram 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: Transmission Control Module (TCM) Updates This bulletin involves reprogramming the TCM with the latest available software. Customers may experience the following:Harsh 3-2 downshift. Harsh 1-2 and 2-3 upshifts when cold. 4-5 shift clunk.
Click a tab for more information.