- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #08-028-15 REVA
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- RA2 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio's software. A customer may experience one or more of the following: ? Radio display screen intermittently may go blank. ? Radio display screen may lock up. ? Back up display may not turn off. ? Audio mutes. ? Not able to change state of heated seats and/or steering wheel during stop event on Stop/Start vehicles. ? Touchscreen confirmation beep may be too loud (Grand Cherokee only). ? U0208-00 - Loss Communication With Heated Seat Control Module (Cherokee only). Improvements: ? Only allow vehicle settings to be changed in run mode. To help ensure settings are properly saved. ? Always gray out text message soft keys for non-supporting devices. ? Voice Recognition (VR) improved accuracy.
Click a tab for more information.