- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 7 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 9 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 26 days ago
Ram TSB #08-046-16
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- SUBJECT: Flash: Air Suspension Control Module (ASCM) System Enhancements OVERVIEW: This Bulletin involves updating the (ASCM) software. SYMPTOM/CONDITION: A customer may describe the following: **Cluster stays awake after ignition is turned off for 10 minutes or more.** False message Battery Voltage Low - Start Engine to Change Ride Height which appears in the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC). This condition may happen when the vehicle is first started and trying to move the suspension from trailer ride height to normal ride height.
Click a tab for more information.