- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #18-088-15
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- P20EE SCR NOX Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1 This bulletin involves verifying the proper operation of the Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) system and, if necessary, replacing the Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) Catalyst assembly. Customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P20EE SCR NOX Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1 set in the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) memory.
Click a tab for more information.