- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #22-002-15
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- Service Tire Pressure System Message This bulletin involves inspecting and replacing the Tire Pressure Module (TPM) sensor if required. The customer may notice a message ?Service Tire Pressure System? displayed on the cluster. On further inspection the technician may find the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): NOTE: The cluster will always display the low tire indicator if the tire pressure is under specification, or if there is a DTC set in the TPM system. If a DTC is set, the indicator will flash for 75 seconds and then stay on solid when the vehicle is started. ? C1501-07 Tire Pressure Sensor 1 - Mechanical Failure. ? C1501-31 Tire Pressure Sensor 1 - No Signal. ? C1502-07 Tire Pressure Sensor 2 - Mechanical Failure. ? C1502-31 Tire Pressure Sensor 2 - No Signal. ? C1503-07 Tire Pressure Sensor 3 - Mechanical Failure. ? C1503-31 Tire Pressure Sensor 3 - No Signal. ? C1504-07 Tire Pressure Sensor 4 - Mechanical Failure. ? C1504-31 Tire Pressure Sensor 4 - No Signal.
Click a tab for more information.