- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 20 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Ram TSB #23-033-15
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
- Rattle/Clunking/Popping Noise While Driving Vehicle On Uneven Roads This bulletin involves replacing the frame to body cushion isolators located under the right and left cab A-pillars. The customer may describe a rattle/clunking noise or popping that can be heard and felt in the floor under the front passenger or driver side when the vehicle is driven on uneven roads, especially from a higher level to a lower level. Noise may be more audible at cold temperature.
Click a tab for more information.