- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 7 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 9 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 26 days ago
Ram TSB #68085740A
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- Part Description: Engine Out NOx Sensor 1/1, System Out NOx Sensor 1/2 Issue Description: If you receive a DJ/D2 with a MIL illumination and DTC P229F, please do not replace any parts at this time. Cummins Engineering is currently investigating the root cause of the concern and is requesting to visit a dealership with this DTC to gather valuable information. Please contact Christine Donegan at (866) 799-1692 ext 1257~ If causal part replacement is the System Out NOx sensor (Bank 1, Sensor 2) PNs 68085740AA, or 68197109AA, please file claim under LOP 250810. If for the Engine Out NOx Sensor (Bank 1, Sensor 1) use LOP 250809.
Click a tab for more information.