- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #9003180
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:REARVIEW MIRRORS/DEVICES
- Part Description: Mirror, Outside Rearview Issue Description: Prior to replacing this part for being loose at the head or pivot, perform the following reset procedure. Using the mirror?s push button on the driver switch panel power fold close and open mirror. If the loose condition exists after performing the reset procedure three times, then replace the mirror as required to fix the vehicle. Inform customer that the intended use of the power fold mirrors is by pushing the button to fold and unfold the mirrors. Please educate the customer of the proper operation of the power folding mirrors.
Click a tab for more information.