- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 1 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 3 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 21 days ago
Ram TSB #9003413
2015 Ram 2500
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
- Accelerator Pedal Before replacing accelerator pedal, be sure to follow fault code diagnostic procedures in service manual. Make sure to check wiring and connectors. P2122 and P2127 will set if accelerator pedal connector is disconnected during diagnosis. Make sure codes are active before replacing pedal. DTC P2299 is usually caused by a two footed driver and accelerator pedal should not be replaced for this fault.
Click a tab for more information.