- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 13 days ago
- August 3: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 18 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- July 26: Kia Sued After 2011 Soul Hit An Alligator news | 26 days ago
Ram Recall U56: Loss Of Visibility In Backup Camera/FMVSS 111
2018 Ram 2500
A loss of image in the rearview camera while backing up can increase the risk of a crash.
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Journey and RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 vehicles. The backup camera may experience a loss of image display while backing up. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rearview mirror, free of charge. The recall began August 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U56.
Click a tab for more information.