- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 2 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 11 days ago
- August 3: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 16 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- July 26: Kia Sued After 2011 Soul Hit An Alligator news | 24 days ago
2018 Ram 2500
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Ram 2500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Ram 2500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the tailgate opens while the vehicle is being driven, cargo may fall out the vehicle and create a road hazard, increasing the risk of crash. Read more »
A drag link separation can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of crash. Read more »
The weakened connection may result in a fractured steering drag link, causing a loss of steering and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A loss of image in the rearview camera while backing up can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »