- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 10 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- July 24: Cadillac CT6 Cars Recalled For Child Seat Restraint Issues recalls | 21 days ago
Ram Recall N50: Loss Of Power Transfer/Transmission Snap Ring
2012 Ram 3500
An unexpected loss of power transfer may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2012 RAM 3500 trucks manufactured May 4, 2012, through August 7, 2012; and model year 2012 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured May 3, 2012, through August 7, 2012. Due to a loose snap ring inside the transmission, there may be a loss of power transfer through the transmission to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 17, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N50.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.