- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 17 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 56 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 56 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 58 days ago
Ram Recall N50: Loss Of Power Transfer/Transmission Snap Ring
2012 Ram 3500
An unexpected loss of power transfer may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2012 RAM 3500 trucks manufactured May 4, 2012, through August 7, 2012; and model year 2012 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured May 3, 2012, through August 7, 2012. Due to a loose snap ring inside the transmission, there may be a loss of power transfer through the transmission to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 17, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N50.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.