- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 14 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 53 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 53 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 55 days ago
- August 20: FCA TCPA Lawsuit Claims Calls to Cell Phones Are Illegal news | 56 days ago
2012 Ram 3500
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Ram 3500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Ram 3500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. There is also the possibility that the alternator may short ... Read more »
If the seat cover impedes the air bag deployment, the seat thorax air bags may not provide adequate protection in the event of a crash, increasing the ... Read more »
This abrasion may result in an electrical short that could cause driver's frontal air bag to unexpectedly deploy. Inadvertent deployment of the air bag ... Read more »
If the connectors overheat, the fuel heater may leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
A failure of the tie rod assembly may result in a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An unexpected loss of power transfer may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »