- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 13 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- July 24: Cadillac CT6 Cars Recalled For Child Seat Restraint Issues recalls | 24 days ago
2012 Ram 3500
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Ram 3500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Ram 3500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. There is also the possibility that the alternator may short ... Read more »
If the seat cover impedes the air bag deployment, the seat thorax air bags may not provide adequate protection in the event of a crash, increasing the ... Read more »
This abrasion may result in an electrical short that could cause driver's frontal air bag to unexpectedly deploy. Inadvertent deployment of the air bag ... Read more »
If the connectors overheat, the fuel heater may leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
A failure of the tie rod assembly may result in a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An unexpected loss of power transfer may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »