- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 26 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 28 days ago
- August 20: FCA TCPA Lawsuit Claims Calls to Cell Phones Are Illegal news | 29 days ago
- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels: Rim Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem