- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 16 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 46 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Ram TSB #08-028-17 REV. B
2015 Ram 3500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RA3 and RA4 Radio Over The Air Software Updates This bulletin provides information regarding the latest Flash Over The Air (FOTA) update and provides the service technician an overview of the steps a customer will need to take to complete the update. The following improvements are included in this update:Fix for sport mode not working in the performance menu page (2015 LA equipped with 6.4L and 5.7L Sales Codes ESH and EZC Only). Adds Apple Siri® Eyes Free capability for iPhone® owners. Auto Play can now be configured. Adds do not disturb text message feature. The ability to drag and drop icons into the menu bar. Fix for radio locks up/frozen. Fix for stuck on black/blank screen. Human Machine Interface (HMI) improvements. Several navigation improvements. Fix for radio loss of time display. Media devices, phone pairing and Bluetooth usage improvements. Improved tuner performance. Enhanced Voice recognition (VR) performance. Enhancements in Connectivity Apps (Yelp, Pandora, Aha, etc).
Click a tab for more information.