- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #17-002-15
2015 Ram 3500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Air Suspension Compressor Inoperative This bulletin involves replacing the Air Suspension Compressor Assembly. A small number of customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the Technician may find the following Diagnostic Trouble Code may have been set: ? C1556-14-Ride Height Air Pressure Sensor - Circuit Short To Ground Or Open In addition to the DTC listed above, customers may also experience one or more of the following conditions: ? Auto Level Rear Air Suspension does not operate.
Click a tab for more information.