- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #18-038-16
2015 Ram 3500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- P20EE SCR NOX Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1 This bulletin involves verifying the proper operation of the Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) system and, if necessary, replacing the Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) Catalyst assembly. Customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P20EE SCR NOX Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1 set in the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) memory.
Click a tab for more information.