- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #52029762A$
2015 Ram 3500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- Urea tank shell Trucks equipped with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel only; If vehicle comes in with a P207F DTC, record the following information to be shared with the engineer. All Active and Inactive P-Codes~ - Refractometer concentration~ - WiTech Concentration~ - WiTech Concentration Sensor Temperature ~ - Urea Tank Temperature~ - Urea Tank level when fault was set~ - Hydrocarbon reading~ - Known fill history before and after the fault was set~ - Recent weather conditions in the area~ - Actions Taken since vehicle had been brought to the dealership ~ Please contact Gary Pleyte at cell (248) 705-3567 or Makenna Coe Smith at cell (248) 202-7545 with the above information. If you are unable to get a response within 15 mins, please continue with the repair according to the trouble tree for P207F.
Click a tab for more information.