- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 12 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 33 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 37 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 42 days ago
Ram Recall N41: Track Bar May Detach/Loss Of Directional Control
2013 Ram 4500
The incorrect attaching bolt may break or fall out, resulting in the vehicle suddenly pulling to one side, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured January 22, 2013, through March 8, 2013. An incorrect bolt may have been used to attach the track bar to the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the track bar fasteners, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 3, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N41.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.