- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 38 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 39 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 59 days ago
Ram Recall N41: Track Bar May Detach/Loss Of Directional Control
2013 Ram 4500
The incorrect attaching bolt may break or fall out, resulting in the vehicle suddenly pulling to one side, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured January 22, 2013, through March 8, 2013. An incorrect bolt may have been used to attach the track bar to the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the track bar fasteners, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 3, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N41.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.