- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 14 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 16 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 20 days ago
Ram Recall N41: Track Bar May Detach/Loss Of Directional Control
2013 Ram 4500
The incorrect attaching bolt may break or fall out, resulting in the vehicle suddenly pulling to one side, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured January 22, 2013, through March 8, 2013. An incorrect bolt may have been used to attach the track bar to the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the track bar fasteners, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 3, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N41.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.