- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 0 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 5 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 6: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Wrong Tire Placards recalls | 14 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2013 Ram 4500
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ram 4500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ram 4500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. There is also the possibility that the alternator may short ... Read more »
Exploitation of the software vulnerability may result in unauthorized remote modification and control of certain vehicle systems, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
This abrasion may result in an electrical short that could cause driver's frontal air bag to unexpectedly deploy. Inadvertent deployment of the air bag ... Read more »
If the connectors overheat, the fuel heater may leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
The incorrect attaching bolt may break or fall out, resulting in the vehicle suddenly pulling to one side, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »