- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 8 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 29 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 38 days ago
Ram Recall R52: Defective Engine Control Module May Cause Stall
2016 Ram 4500
An engine that stalls without warning increases the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
Electrical System — Ignition — Module
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2016 Ram 2500, 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis and 4500/5500 Cab Chassis trucks manufactured July 31, 2015, to August 13, 2015 and equipped with a 6.7L Cummins Diesel engine. In the affected vehicles, the Engine Control Module (ECM) may short circuit, causing the engine to stall without warning.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ECM, free of charge. The recall began on December 21, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is R52.
- Documents (19)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Communications Cover letter
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Communications Cover Letter
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 4
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – R52092415
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.