- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 6 days ago
- September 12: GM May Replace 2020 Buick Enclave and Chevy Traverse SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X3, X4 and M40i Models To Replace Seats recalls | 9 days ago
- September 9: Ram Power Tailgate Recall Expanded by 690,000 Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
2016 Ram 4500
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ram 4500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ram 4500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
If the main output shaft fractures, the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, the driver may be unable to place ... Read more »
An engine that stalls without warning increases the risk of a crash. Read more »