- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 11 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 32 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 36 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 41 days ago
2016 Ram 4500
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ram 4500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ram 4500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
If the main output shaft fractures, the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, the driver may be unable to place ... Read more »
An engine that stalls without warning increases the risk of a crash. Read more »