- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 33 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 35 days ago
- August 20: FCA TCPA Lawsuit Claims Calls to Cell Phones Are Illegal news | 36 days ago
- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 38 days ago
Ram Recall N41: Track Bar May Detach/Loss Of Directional Control
2013 Ram 5500
The incorrect attaching bolt may break or fall out, resulting in the vehicle suddenly pulling to one side, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured January 22, 2013, through March 8, 2013. An incorrect bolt may have been used to attach the track bar to the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the track bar fasteners, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 3, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N41.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.