- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 3 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 15 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 21 days ago
Ram Recall N41: Track Bar May Detach/Loss Of Directional Control
2013 Ram 5500
The incorrect attaching bolt may break or fall out, resulting in the vehicle suddenly pulling to one side, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2013 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured January 22, 2013, through March 8, 2013. An incorrect bolt may have been used to attach the track bar to the frame.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the track bar fasteners, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 3, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N41.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.