- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 9 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 29 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 32 days ago
Ram Recall P07: Incorrect Certification Label/FMVSS 567
2014 Ram 5500
If the Certification Label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ram 5500 trucks manufactured August 14, 2013, through January 7, 2014. The certification label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). Thus, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 567 "Certification Regulations."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace all existing certification labels with corrected certification labels, free of charge. The recall began on April 10, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P07.
- Documents (12)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Noncompliance Notice(Part 573)/FMVSS 567
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) Original Draft
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Quarterly Performance Report
Click a tab for more information.