- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 9 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 11 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 20: Ram 2500 Steering Linkage Problems Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
Ram Recall P07: Incorrect Certification Label/FMVSS 567
2014 Ram 5500
If the Certification Label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ram 5500 trucks manufactured August 14, 2013, through January 7, 2014. The certification label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). Thus, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 567 "Certification Regulations."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace all existing certification labels with corrected certification labels, free of charge. The recall began on April 10, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P07.
- Documents (12)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Noncompliance Notice(Part 573)/FMVSS 567
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) Original Draft
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Quarterly Performance Report
Click a tab for more information.