- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 3 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 30 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 45 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 84 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 84 days ago
Ram Recall P07: Incorrect Certification Label/FMVSS 567
2014 Ram 5500
If the Certification Label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ram 5500 trucks manufactured August 14, 2013, through January 7, 2014. The certification label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). Thus, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 567 "Certification Regulations."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace all existing certification labels with corrected certification labels, free of charge. The recall began on April 10, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P07.
- Documents (12)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Noncompliance Notice(Part 573)/FMVSS 567
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) Original Draft
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Quarterly Performance Report
Click a tab for more information.