- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 5 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 26 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 35 days ago
Ram Recall P07: Incorrect Certification Label/FMVSS 567
2014 Ram 5500
If the Certification Label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ram 5500 trucks manufactured August 14, 2013, through January 7, 2014. The certification label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). Thus, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 567 "Certification Regulations."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace all existing certification labels with corrected certification labels, free of charge. The recall began on April 10, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P07.
- Documents (12)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Noncompliance Notice(Part 573)/FMVSS 567
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) Original Draft
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Quarterly Performance Report
Click a tab for more information.