- July 6: Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Wrong Spare Tires recalls | 9 days ago
- June 7: Chrysler Recalls 343,000 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 43 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 51 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 59 days ago
Ram Recall P07: Incorrect Certification Label/FMVSS 567
2014 Ram 5500
If the Certification Label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ram 5500 trucks manufactured August 14, 2013, through January 7, 2014. The certification label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). Thus, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 567 "Certification Regulations."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace all existing certification labels with corrected certification labels, free of charge. The recall began on April 10, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P07.
- Documents (12)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Noncompliance Notice(Part 573)/FMVSS 567
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) Original Draft
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Quarterly Performance Report
Click a tab for more information.