- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 54 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 54 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 56 days ago
- August 20: FCA TCPA Lawsuit Claims Calls to Cell Phones Are Illegal news | 57 days ago
2014 Ram 5500
9 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ram 5500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Ram 5500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
Exploitation of the software vulnerability may result in unauthorized remote modification and control of certain vehicle systems, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
This abrasion may result in an electrical short that could cause driver's frontal air bag to unexpectedly deploy. Inadvertent deployment of the air bag ... Read more »
If the vehicle exceeds the tires' maximum speed rating, the tires may suddenly fail, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the connectors overheat, the fuel heater may leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the Certification Label has the incorrect Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »