- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #05154400A
2015 Ram 5500
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- Pump - Power Steering Hydraulic NOTE: This Tech Tip is for gasoline engine JK vehicles only, manufactured before August 26, 2015. If the power steering pump is being replaced because the power steering fluid flow or pressure readings are below specification, the power steering fluid reservoir and cap assembly should also be replaced. Power steering reservoir and cap assembly 52126151AG or later should be used.
Click a tab for more information.