- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 11 days ago
- July 18: Lincoln Aviator Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 12 days ago
- July 8: GM Engine Block Heater Recall Follows 24 Fires recalls | 22 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Rogue SUVs May Need New Seatbacks recalls | 29 days ago
2015 Ram 5500
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ram 5500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ram 5500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle rollaway that may result in personal injury or a ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
A reduction of suspension stability control could affect control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Exploitation of the software vulnerability may result in unauthorized remote modification and control of certain vehicle systems, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
If the vehicle exceeds the tires' maximum speed rating, the tires may suddenly fail, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »