- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 6 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 6: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Wrong Tire Placards recalls | 15 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
2015 Ram 5500
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ram 5500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ram 5500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
A reduction of suspension stability control could affect control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Exploitation of the software vulnerability may result in unauthorized remote modification and control of certain vehicle systems, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
If the vehicle exceeds the tires' maximum speed rating, the tires may suddenly fail, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »