- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 4 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 24 days ago
Ram TSB #68079375A
2015 Ram 5500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Before replacing this part due to a P0335 fault code, please contact Andrew Acton at cell (248) 421-4130. Engineering is interested in the condition(s) present when the fault occurs.~ If no response is received within 15 minutes, then continue with repair.~ If possible, please send Freeze Frame data and Mark Sync Event data to email@example.com~ To Retrieve Marks Data on WiTech:~ 1) Choose ?Monitors? and select ?OBDII Monitors? from the drop down box.~ 2) At the next Screen, choose ?Cam Crank Synchronization Monitor?.~ 3) Once you select the Cam Crank Synchronization event Monitor, you will get to the three pages of Marks Event Data.
Click a tab for more information.