- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #68234041A$
2015 Ram 5500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- "Thermal Expansion Valve (TXV), H-valve For D trucks only; When diagnosing an A/C system leak at the TXV (Thermal Expansion Valve, H-valve), do not replace the TXV unless it has been proven to be defective for function or for a leak. Instead replace just the O-ring(s) part number 05161806AA. For any questions call Matt Mihm cell (248) 736-6542. If no response in 15 minutes, please continue with repair."
Click a tab for more information.