- August 9: Kia Recalls 258,000 Optimas Following Injury Lawsuit recalls | 9 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 24 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 25 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime recalls | 28 days ago
- July 13: Toyota Recalls 2022 Tundra and Tundra Hybrid Trucks recalls | 36 days ago
Ram TSB #08-111-15
2016 Ram 5500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- RA1 Radio Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the software on the RA1 Radio. A customer may experience, one or more of the following conditions: ? Radio may reset, turn itself off and then back on again. All Symptom Listed Below Are For 2013 Vehicles Only: ? Radio may be muted. Any of DTCs B1400-92-Front Left Audio Speaker Output - Performance Incorrect Operation and/or B1404-92- Front Right Audio Speaker Output - Performance Incorrect Operation and/or B1408-92-Rear Left Audio Speaker Output - Performance Incorrect Operation and/or B140C-92-Rear Right Audio Speaker Output - Performance Incorrect Operation, maybe active or stored. ? Radio display screen may turn off. ? Radio will stay on after the vehicle is turned off with remote. (Applies to vehicle with Mopar remote start add on package only). ? Radio will stay on for 20 minutes after ignition is turned off and the only way to turn off the radio is by pressing the power button on the radio. Software was updated to have the radio shut off based on the cluster accessory delay setting.
Click a tab for more information.