- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 1 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 28 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 43 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 82 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 82 days ago
2016 Ram 5500
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ram 5500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ram 5500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
If the main output shaft fractures, the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, the driver may be unable to place ... Read more »
An engine that stalls without warning increases the risk of a crash. Read more »