- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 1 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 6 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2016 Ram 5500
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ram 5500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ram 5500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Being able to shift the transmission without pushing the brake pedal and/or without a key in the ignition can increase the risk of an unintended vehicle ... Read more »
The leaking water pump can increase the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »
If the main output shaft fractures, the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, the driver may be unable to place ... Read more »
An engine that stalls without warning increases the risk of a crash. Read more »