- May 5: Subaru Battery Drain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 9 days ago
- March 20: Subaru Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 11: Top Vehicle Safety Picks For 2022 news | 64 days ago
- March 4: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Send Owners to Court news | 71 days ago
- February 14: Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Tested news | 89 days ago
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Subaru service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Subaru customer service.
Missing bolts may allow the rear stabilizer bracket to shift, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A short circuit in the ignition coils may cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If a short circuit occurs while driving, the vehicle may stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An unexpected loss of power while driving can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the floor mat moves out of position and interferes with the accelerator or brake pedal operation, it can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »