- February 1: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- January 8: Subaru Recalls 498,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 47 days ago
- December 25: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Says Replacement Glass Is Defective news | 61 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 63 days ago
- December 12: Subaru PCV Valve Recall Issued For Crosstreks, Foresters and Ascents recalls | 74 days ago
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Subaru service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Subaru customer service.
If a short circuit occurs while driving, the vehicle may stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An unexpected loss of power while driving can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the floor mat moves out of position and interferes with the accelerator or brake pedal operation, it can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »