- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 57 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 72 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 83 days ago
2014 Subaru Forester
CarComplaints.com Notes: Is burning a quart of oil every 1,000 miles normal? Depends on who you ask. While Subaru says it's within "normal specifications," owners wonder why they need to top off their oil reservoir 4 times between every 5,000 mile oil change.
2014 Subaru Forester Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- High Oil Consumption24
- Engine Died While Driving8
- Rough Idle All Times, Check Engine Light Comes On3
- Check Engine Light Comes On1
- Engine Light On1
- High Pitch Whining Sound1
- Sudden Surge1
- NHTSA: Engine38
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control28
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.