- October 11: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Recall Announced recalls | 9 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Forester Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Sensors Are Bad news | 21 days ago
- September 27: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- September 15: Subaru Starlink Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 35 days ago
- August 10: Subaru Forester 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Begins investigations | 71 days ago
Subaru Recall WTW-82: Incorrect Fuel Range Display May Cause Stall
2018 Subaru Legacy
The inaccurate fuel display may cause a driver to unexpectedly run out of fuel and the vehicle to stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline
Electrical System — Software
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2018 Subaru Legacy and Outback vehicles. Due to a software error, the low fuel warning light may not illuminate at the intended remaining fuel level and the miles-to-empty display may incorrectly indicate a positive number despite the tank being empty.
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the combination meter software, free of charge. The recall began February 20, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WTW-82.
Click a tab for more information.