- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 53 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 62 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 82 days ago
2014 Subaru Outback
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Outback is showing an early trend of problems with hesitation when accelerating.
The vast majority of owners experiencing this problem have reported that Subaru has not been able to find the cause of the engine hesitation, or fix the problem.
Especially because this is a potential safety defect, we are flagging the 2014 Outback as a model year to watch out for.
2014 Subaru Outback Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.