- January 8: Subaru Recalls 498,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Says Replacement Glass Is Defective news | 27 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 29 days ago
- December 12: Subaru PCV Valve Recall Issued For Crosstreks, Foresters and Ascents recalls | 40 days ago
- December 2: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
Subaru Recall WTW-82: Incorrect Fuel Range Display May Cause Stall
2018 Subaru Outback
The inaccurate fuel display may cause a driver to unexpectedly run out of fuel and the vehicle to stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline
Electrical System — Software
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2018 Subaru Legacy and Outback vehicles. Due to a software error, the low fuel warning light may not illuminate at the intended remaining fuel level and the miles-to-empty display may incorrectly indicate a positive number despite the tank being empty.
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the combination meter software, free of charge. The recall began February 20, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WTW-82.
Click a tab for more information.