- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 12 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 15 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 44 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Battery Drain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 61 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-253-18
2018 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: SEATS
- This bulletin provides a procedure to help identify the source of a squeaking, creaking or popping -type sound heard coming from the driver?s seat. A change has been made to the Teflon bushings used in the seat cushion frame assembly.
Click a tab for more information.