- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 12 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 15 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 44 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Battery Drain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 61 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-228-18R
2018 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin provides troubleshooting steps to follow when diagnosing a customer concern of the display screen being either frozen (unresponsive) or black (blank). Please start by completing the Harman Investigation Guide Questionnaire as it gathers important details which will help with diagnosis and will be required should the condition not be resolved by this troubleshooting. While completing the questionnaire, follow the question flow based on the customer concern. Answer each related question noting the results to each in detail while performing the diagnostics. Review the entire bulletin before beginning in order to understand the flow for the listed concern. If the concern you have is not listed, check the Service Manual ?Infotainment (Diagnostics) > Diagnostics with Phenomena? section as a starting point.
Click a tab for more information.