- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 12 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 15 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 44 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Battery Drain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 61 days ago
Subaru TSB #16-120-19
2018 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin provides a procedure to follow for addressing customer concerns of a shuddering condition or chattering -type sound heard or felt when making sharp turns. If an applicable vehicle presents with the condition as described, it is recommended to perform the transfer clutch break-in procedure as described.
Click a tab for more information.