- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 12 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 15 days ago
- May 22: Advanced Driver Assistance System Research Shows Systems Fail news | 44 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Battery Drain Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 61 days ago
Subaru TSB #WUB87-Announceme
2018 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Subarunet Aunouncement: Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is initiating a service campaign/voluntary emissions recall for certain 2015-2018 model year Legacy and Outback SULEV (Super Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle) vehicles. This will affect 2,620 vehicles identified through Subaru warranty claim records indicating that the incorrect front exhaust pipe assembly may have been installed during a repair.
Click a tab for more information.