- June 19: Autopilot Buddy Reviewed By NHTSA, Gets Banned in U.S. news | 1 days ago
- June 7: Tesla Model X Battery Fire Reignited 5 Days After Crash investigations | 13 days ago
- June 6: Safety Groups Ask FTC To Investigate Tesla's 'Autopilot' news | 14 days ago
- May 28: Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Class-Action Lawsuit Nearing Settlement news | 23 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 37 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.