- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 8 days ago
- December 1: Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 9 days ago
- November 15: Tesla Sudden Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit: No Class Certification news | 25 days ago
- October 31: Driver of Model S Slams Into Disabled Car at 80 MPH, Sues Tesla news | 40 days ago
- September 29: Elon Musk Out as Chairman of Tesla news | 72 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.