- September 7: Utah Woman Crashes While Reading Cell Phone, Sues Tesla news | 15 days ago
- September 5: NTSB Looks At How First Responders Handle Electric Car Fires investigations | 17 days ago
- August 30: Tesla Wins 2 Big Lawsuits news | 23 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 30 days ago
- August 8: Active Lane-Keeping and Adaptive Cruise Control Systems Tested news | 45 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.