- January 9: Tesla Model S Lawsuit Filed in Death of Edgar Monserratt Martinez news | 9 days ago
- December 10: Tesla Blocked From Selling Vehicles in Connecticut news | 39 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 47 days ago
- December 1: Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 48 days ago
- November 15: Tesla Sudden Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit: No Class Certification news | 64 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.
Worst 2014 Tesla Model S Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Tesla Model S Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Model S compares to other years?
Check out our Tesla Model S overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Model S.