- May 16: Tesla Touchscreen Lawsuit Says Screens Go Black news | 15 days ago
- May 3: Tesla Autopilot Lawsuit Alleges Failures Killed Pedestrian news | 28 days ago
- April 23: Tesla Model X 'Ice Breaker' Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- March 22: Jeremy Banner Trusted Tesla's Autopilot Too Much: NTSB investigations | 70 days ago
- March 21: Audi Driver Involved in Fatal Model X Crash Sues Tesla news | 71 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.
Worst 2014 Tesla Model S Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Tesla Model S Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Model S compares to other years?
Check out our Tesla Model S overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Model S.