- July 1: Lawsuit Filed Over Indianapolis Tesla Model S Crash news | 18 days ago
- June 30: Tesla Model S Fire in China Allegedly Caused By a Battery Module news | 19 days ago
- June 25: Tesla Sued After Two-Year-Old Boy Drives Into His Mom news | 24 days ago
- June 24: Tesla Wins Legal Battle to Sell Vehicles in Virginia news | 25 days ago
- May 18: Tesla Model 3 Crash in Florida Involved Autopilot investigations | 62 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.
Worst 2014 Tesla Model S Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Tesla Model S Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Model S compares to other years?
Check out our Tesla Model S overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Model S.