- September 29: Elon Musk Out as Chairman of Tesla news | 23 days ago
- September 7: Utah Woman Crashes While Reading Cell Phone, Sues Tesla news | 45 days ago
- September 5: NTSB Looks At How First Responders Handle Electric Car Fires investigations | 47 days ago
- August 30: Tesla Wins 2 Big Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 60 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.
Worst 2014 Tesla Model S Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Tesla Model S Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Model S compares to other years?
Check out our Tesla Model S overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Model S.